Monday, January 7, 2008

What's Kickin?

Daddy here.
This weekend was very exciting for me and a first in the pregnancy. It has been about 2 weeks since Amy first felt the flutters from our little boy...she always lets me know so I can try to feel him kicking & moving. It finally happened this past Saturday morning...I felt our little boy kick for the first time. It was shockingly strong...it felt like it lifted my whole hand up. I was such a proud daddy and it brought tears to my eyes. Sunday morning brought an entire round of kicks that I was able to enjoy. He must think Amy's uterus is a punching bag, but we both love it. He is very active in the morning & evening. Amy can feel him rolling around and on occasion, you can actually see him balled up on one side of her belly and then you can watch the bulge move back to its normal location after a while.
We can't wait for even more amazing things from our baby boy.

No comments: