Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Our Strong Little Baby Boy

Amy and I are sitting around catching up on our blogging and relaxing this evening and it happens to be the most popular active time for our little baby. I went to lock up the house for the night and when I got back to our rental house, Amy had this surprised look on her face and said, "You just missed the strangest thing". I was thinking she saw something on t.v. or got a phone call from someone, but it was our little baby boy showing how strong he was. He did a super somersault...by this Amy tells me it must have been a double flip with a half turn. She said it was the strangest thing she has ever felt. She is used to him moving around, but this was huge. We have now been sitting here for the past 20 minutes watching him move around and kick. You can actually see the kicks and punches, rather than just feel them. He has now settled down into his favorite position, low in Amy's belly. All of that activity must have worn him out.
I am adding to this post from last night. About an hour after I reported that our baby boy was exhausted, he started back with about 20 more minutes of punching and kicking. I grabbed the video camera to record this event as you could again see it in the belly, but I think he is shy and he stopped moving as soon as I pressed the record button. There will be many more chances to video this so as soon as I get video, I will post it.

1 comment:

LuLaRoeMeg said...

There's nothing like feeling your precious bambino kicking in there, huh? I'm so happy for you guys. It just gets better everyday!