Monday, December 10, 2007

Maternity Shopping

On Saturday, Amy & I went on our first Maternity Shopping trip. I never imagined the selection in these stores & the neat things in each of them. The first stop was a shop called Now Showing at Hilltop (I have put under our links)...it had some great stuff in it for expectant mothers and newborns. I am going to have to get a second job because I am a sucker for cute baby stuff and boy do they have some cute things. They also had some great maternity clothes and Amy was able to get a few things for Aruba (from the Clearance rack no less). The next stop was another store at Hilltop called Maternity Boutique. Again, they had some great things for Amy. Again she found some items for Aruba (from the Clearance rack again--I am so proud of my thrifty shopper) and then we happened across the adorable t-shirts we had seen in so many magazines from Dr. Robin's office and we promised each other that we would get them once we found out we were pregnant...this store had them for both Mommy & Daddy so of course we had to buy them. Here are a couple of examples, until we get our pictures in them: I did buy the one pictured (Look what I did).


We bought the ones we liked in the store and then went to the t-shirt company's website, which we have put in our links, and bought a few more...they are great t-shirts and for Amy, they are one-size-fits-all so they will grow with her.
We had a great time shopping at these stores and will definitely be back to each in the near future to get some winter clothes.

No comments: