Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!

This is the last birthday you will have without a child in your world. Enjoy It!
Daddy wrote a little poem for you because he has spent all of our money on things for me and for the new house. I hope you enjoy this:

What else can I say on this rainy day

It is my love's birthday today,

Happy Birthday to the love of my life

Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife,

The one carrying my new son

The one for which my feelings run,

I love your smile and your beautiful face

I love the way you make my heart race,

On this special birthday I want to say

Have a great day, you deserve it that way,

I love you so much and will do also always

Soon I will be walking the hallways,

With the biggest smile on my face for all to see

Knowing that all of your hard work has created this baby,

I am there for you no matter how rough

I know you can do it because you are so tough,

But for today I want you to focus on Amy

She’s the love of my life, a love never fading,

Happy Birthday to You

I hope this short poem will do,

To say all the things I long to say

On this very special Birthday.



I love you Amy Riley.

Love,
Kevin

No comments: